General Terms and Conditions, Affiliate, Contacts
By paying for the order at the website www.alexandrajohn.cz the User agrees with the below mentioned terms and conditions and undertakes to comply with the rules laid down in them.
1) General provisions
- The Provider of the services operated at the website www.alexandrajohn.cz is the LACERTA TRADE s.r.o. company, with its registered office at Vítězné náměstí 576/1, Dejvice, 160 00 Prague 6, ID: 04374801, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 246622 acting within its commercial or other business activities (hereinafter referred to as the "Provider" / "Seller").
- The User is a natural person or a legal entity who has paid for the order at the website www.alexandrajohn.com (hereinafter referred to as the "User" / "Purchaser")
2) Rights and obligations of the User
- The User is obliged to pay in a lump sum and without any delay the price of the goods as set out on the Provider's web site, namely by bank transfer (i.e., either on the basis of a direct payment by credit card or bank transfer).
- The User undertakes to comply with the rules referred to in Article 10 - Copyright protection.
- The Purchaser declares that he/it has acquainted himself/itself with all information concerning the order at the www.alexandrajohn.cz address.
- The Purchaser orders goods by completing an electronic order form through the web site www.alexandrajohn.com.
- The Purchaser is obliged to check the order before its sending and correct it if it is necessary.
- The sent order is legally binding and mutual rights and obligations arise for the Purchaser and Seller, i.e. the Seller undertakes to provide the Purchaser with the subject matter of the purchase - the goods - including all bonuses. The Purchaser undertakes to pay the purchase price.
- By sending the order the Purchaser confirms that he/it has acquainted himself/itself with the purchase terms and conditions of the LACERTA TRADE s.r.o. company at the web site www.alexandrajohn.cz, and that he/it agrees with them. These terms and conditions which are at the same time published at the website of the Seller form the integral part of the purchase contract which is concluded by completing and sending the order.
4) Purchase price, invoice
- The price of the goods is determined to the sum of 12,97 USD.
- The mentioned price is without any postage and packaging.
- Contractual penalty - If the Purchaser has failed to pay the Seller the purchase price properly and on time, he/it is obliged to pay the Seller the contractual penalty in the sum of 0.1 % of the purchase price of the goods for each day of the delay, but maximally to the amount of the purchase price of the goods.
- On the basis of the purchase contract the Seller issues an invoice that serves as a proof of purchase of the goods for the Purchaser. The Purchaser will receive the invoice in an electronic form to the email address provided by the Purchaser as the email that the Purchaser mentioned in the order and completed in the order form as his/its email contact.
5) Method and form of payment
1. Payment method
Payments for goods are linked to the payment gateway of the GOPAY s.r.o. company that provides a secure technology for accepting payment cards and online bank transfers. You enter numbers of payment cards, credit cards and passwords for the electronic banking through a secure and trustworthy channel of the GOPAY s.r.o. company.
2. Payment options
- Online by credit card: VISA, VISA electron, MasterCard, Mastercard Electronic, Maestro, Diners Club International
- Online by payment button with the payment order completed in advance: PayPal, Raiffaisen Bank, Komerční banka, mBank, Fio, Platba24
- By bank transfer: ČSOB, Komerční banka, mBank, Raiffaisen Bank, GE Money, UniCredit Bank, Fio, Česká spořitelna, Air bank, Equa Bank, Sberbank, ING, Sberbank, LBBW, Zuno, Citibank
3. Payment form
The Purchaser has the following option of making payment:
(a) One-off payment - The Purchaser pays the purchase price immediately (in the event of a payment by card) after sending the ordering form or within 5 days after the receipt of an invoice (in the event of a bank transfer).
6) Delivery method and price
- The goods will be sent to the Purchaser after making payment for the purchase price and the postage in their full amount.
When sending in the Czech Republic
Options of sending and postage prices
A) Through the Česká pošta (Czech Post):
- The price for the delivery of the goods in the event of the payment by card or transfer is 7 USD including the VAT.
(b) Through a personal collection at the following address:
MERIGLOBE ADVISORY HOUSE s.r.o., Krakovská 9, Prague 1, 110 00
In the event of sending to Slovakia, the price of postage is determined by the valid tariff of the Česká pošta (Czech Post) - see the consignment calculator (cannot be sent as cash on delivery)
In the event of sending abroad except Slovakia, the price is determined by the valid tariff of the Česká pošta (Czech Post) - see the consignment calculator
- The goods which are in an electronic form will be sent after payment of the Purchase price in its full amount, namely 7,97 USD for the e-book and 47 USD for for the video course.
7) Rights and obligations of the Provider
- After the payment of the purchase price and postage in their full amount the Provider is obliged to send to the goods to the Purchaser within 7 working days of crediting the payment to the account of the Provider.
- The Provider has been provided with the consent of the User to send the User advertising messages concerning other services of the Provider through the e-mail address and telephone number provided by the User when the User agrees with such sending.
- The Provider is obliged to terminate sending any advertising messages to the User in the event that the User notifies the Provider of it by an email message.
8) Option of withdrawal from the Purchase contract
By the Purchaser
- The Purchaser has a statutory right to withdraw from the purchase contract within a period of 14 days of the date of sale, without giving any reason. A withdrawal from a contract must be made in writing or through the following email: email@example.com. The period of 14 days begins to run from the following calendar day after the takeover of the goods.
- On withdrawing from the contract the Purchaser is obliged to complete the Withdrawal from the contract form and deliver it to the Seller, together with a copy of an acquisition tax document. The Withdrawal from the contract form that may be downloaded here» may be attached to returned goods or sent to the email Info@alexandrajohn.com in advance.
- The Purchaser is obliged to deliver the returned goods either in person or by post at his/its own cost to the address of the Seller.
Address for returning the goods:
MERIGLOBE ADVISORY HOUSE s.r.o.
110 00 Prague 1
The Purchaser is obliged to pack up the returned goods well to avoid its damaging during transport.
- The Purchaser is entitled to be refunded the purchase price of the goods either by postal order, or by transfer to the bank account stated by the Purchaser in the Withdrawal from the contract form.
- The Seller undertakes to return the purchase price within 30 days of receipt of the goods at the latest.
By the Seller
- The Seller has a right to withdraw from the contract (i.e. to cancel the order or its part) until the moment of delivering the goods to the Purchaser.
- The Seller usually decides to withdraw from the contract only in exceptional cases, namely:
- the fact that the goods are no longer available or its price has significantly changed,
- it is not possible to contact the Purchaser (incorrectly indicated phone number and delivery or e-mail address, the Purchaser is unavailable, not responding to emails etc).
In the event that this situation occurs, the Seller will contact the Purchaser for the purpose of the agreement on the next procedure. In the event that the Purchaser has paid all the purchase price or its part, it will be transferred back to his his/its account within 15 working days.
9) Guarantee claims guidelines
In the event of guarantee claims concerning the goods purchased through the internet shop at www.alexantrajohn.cz address, the Seller is obliged to comply with the valid legal regulations of the Czech Republic.
- The Guarantee period is 24 months and begins to run at the moment of the takeover of the goods by the Purchaser.
- The Guarantee applies to all defects limiting the possibility to use the goods properly (manufacturing defects).
- The replacement of the goods or removal of defects of the goods during the guarantee period shall be secured by the Seller at its own cost, when the Seller secures any possible repair of the goods through persons professionally qualified to do so.
Notification of defects and processing a claim
- The Purchaser is obliged to assert his/its rights arising from liability for defects of the Seller within the guarantee period, otherwise such rights lapse, and he/it shall do so only by a written notice through email sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org address together with a properly completed Claim form which is available for downloading here».
- The Purchaser is obliged to assert the claim without undue delay from the moment when he/it ascertained the defect of the goods. Together with the notice of a claim and completing the claim form, the Purchaser is obliged to submit a proof of payment for the goods and of the delivery of the goods whose defects are claimed.
- After the takeover of the goods the Purchaser is obliged to examine the goods without undue delay to ascertain that the goods have no apparent defects.
- The Seller is not responsible for defects arisen after the goods delivery to the Purchaser due to its inconsiderate handling, other than usual manner of use, wear and tear caused by normal using and due to force majeure events.
- The reasons for asserting claims are particularly defective goods (e.g.: missing pages in a book and the like), or confusion of the ordered goods.
- The claim form may be sent:
- by email to the following address: email@example.com
- by registered letter to the following address: MERIGLOBE ADVISORY HOUSE s.r.o., Krakovská 9, 110 00 Prague 1
- The Seller undertakes to inform the Purchaser of the decision concerning the claim usually within 3 working days, by email, or by telephone.
- Unless otherwise agreed by the parties concerned, the Seller settles the claim without undue delay, however at the latest within 30 days of the date of receipt of the claim notification. After the expiry of this period the Purchaser has the same rights as if it was the defect which cannot be remedied.
- Communication between the Seller and the Purchaser concerning the claim will be conducted by electronic mail sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, in the event of the Seller, and in the event of the Purchaser to the email address specified in the order.
- The Seller is obliged to send the Purchaser a written confirmation stating when the Purchaser asserted the claim, what the claim content is and what type of processing the claim the Purchaser requires.
- The Seller is further obliged to give the Purchaser a confirmation of the date and method of the claim settling, including confirmation of a possible repair and its duration, or the Seller gives the Purchaser the reasons in writing for the rejection of the claim.
- If the Seller decides to settle the claim asserted by the Purchaser by returning the goods for which the claim is asserted to the Seller and the purchase price to the Purchaser, the Purchaser is obliged to return the goods to the Seller within 14 days of the date of receiving the above mentioned information from the Seller. Within 14 days of the takeover of the returned goods the Seller is obliged to return the purchase price to the Purchaser. A similar procedure is applied in the event of settling the claim by replacing the goods. If in the events referred to above the Purchaser fails to return the claimed goods to the Seller within the mentioned fourteen day period, this fact is considered to be a withdrawal of the claim by the Purchaser.
Transport of the claimed goods
- In the event of a claim concerning orders with a personal collection, a claim is processed directly at the collection place where the order was collected. The Purchaser transports the claimed goods (including a sales receipt or its copy) to the collection place.
- The Purchaser delivers the claimed goods (including a copy of the invoice and a completed Claim form) in person or by post at his/its own cost to the address of the Seller.
Address for claims:
MERIGLOBE ADVISORY HOUSE s.r.o.
110 00 Prague 1
- The cost of transport of the claimed goods to the Seller shall be borne by the Purchaser. In the event of recognition of the claim he/it may request for a reimbursement of costs related to the transport of the claimed goods. The Seller sends repaired or replaced goods back to the Purchaser at the Seller´s own cost.
Claims concerning the goods transport
- The subject of the purchase contract (goods) is delivered to the Purchaser through an external carrier (Česká pošta s.p. (Czech Post)).
- The Purchaser is obliged to check whether the consignment has not been damaged during the transport always directly in front of the carrier at the time of the goods takeover. In the event that the packaging is visibly mechanically damaged in any manner (wrinkled, torn up, soaked, etc.) or obviously a part of the consignment content has been lost, it is necessary to assert a claim with the carrier concerning these facts. The carrier is obliged to immediately make a damage report concerning the extent of the damage (it is also advisable to make photographic documentation).
- In the event of any problems with the carrier, it is necessary to contact the Seller at the email address email@example.com. In similar events it is always necessary to give the number of the order, to describe the problem and to give the contact to the Purchaser . It is recommended to put the following message into the subject of the email "Claim concerning the carrier".
10) Copyright protection
All goods are the authorial work of the Provider and the Provider does not provide the User with any rights to further distribute the goods through any channels of electronic or other communication or to publish the goods in any other form or to provide the goods to any third parties.
11) Final provisions
Pursuant to Act No. 101/2000 Sb. on the Protection of personal data, the User agrees that the Provider keeps in its database all data entered by the User on ordering the goods, and that the Provider is entitled to process such data for the purposes of business relations with the User and not to provide such data to third parties. This consent is granted for the duration of the business relationship with the Provider, unless a special legal regulation specifies a longer period. The User acknowledges that he/it has the rights stipulated in Section 12 and Section 21 of the Act on the Protection of personal data.
If individual provisions of these contractual Terms and conditions are or will be invalid, the other provisions remain to be in force. The gap arisen due to the above mentioned fact will be replaced by a legal regulation corresponding to the purpose and the meaning of these terms and conditions.
These Terms and conditions and the relationship between the Provider and the User are governed by the legal regulations of the Czech Republic.
Any communication between the Provider and the User is carried out electronically in the form of electronic mail (e-mail) sent to addresses mentioned in this Contract and the order of the User.
These Terms and conditions of using take effect on 1 September 2016.
The Provider reserves the right to change these Terms and conditions of using at any time, of which the User will be notified and will be given the option to repudiate a contract with the Provider for this reason.
The information included in the book "BEING YOUR OWN BOSS" is only of an informative nature.The author and the publisher are not to be held liable for its accuracy, especially regarding information from external sources. The author and the publisher are not to be held liable for your actions.